What do employers want in an employee? What are the options available to someone in my course? How can I prepare my resume to be more attractive to employers? How can I be better at what I do? Get the answers to these and more through Bronze Age Media’s CareerCamp.
CareerCamp was designed to help college students develop the skills they need to be noticed in their chosen professions, and includes:
- Resume Writing and Job Interview Guide (60 minutes)
- A career talk or learning session (60 to 90 minutes)
- A booth on-campus accepting resumes and career questions (whole day)
CareerCamp Pro is our series for graduates and experienced professionals.
- Programs available:
- Business Communication for Young Professionals
- Business Writing (for Non-Writers)
- Legal Writing for Lawyers
- So You Want to be a Freelance Writer
Find out what kind of career event Bronze Age Media can do for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our portfolio in easy-to-read pdf files: