Learn to become an independent publisher in one day! Learn the basics of publishing digitally on Amazon and other international retailers, and discover affordable options for printing and distributing your books in paperback.
Sign up here to schedule your EBOOK PUBLISHING and/or PRINT PUBLISHING training days!
Venue: O2 Space Solutions, Milelong Bldg, Amorsolo St. Makati (Video conference option available)
Fee: P7,000 per session. P12,000 for both EBOOK and PRINT PUBLISHING.
Fee includes snacks and coffee.
This training session is ideally done one-on-one, and we will provide publishing training as well as advice specific to your book, genre, and publishing goals. If you would like to share your sessions with another author (with a book in the same genre), your fee will change to P5,000 per session, per trainee.
Please go over these requirements before you reserve a slot.
If you are asking for EBOOK PUBLISHING training, you must have, by training day:
- A final manuscript, ideally all text/prose (or if with image inserts, then only a few), in Microsoft Word .doc format
- An ebook cover (front cover only) in JPG, 1000 pixels on the longest side
- A book description
- The ability to make and accept Paypal payments/accept dollar payments
- Laptop you can bring to workshop (can edit .doc and JPG)
By the end of this session, your book will be available for purchase on various ebook retailers.
If you are asking for PRINT PUBLISHING training, you must have, by training day:
- A final manuscript, in Microsoft Word .doc format or PDF
- A cover spread (front cover, back cover, and spine) in JPG, 300 dpi
- A book description
- Laptop you can bring to workshop (can edit .doc, save to PDF, and edit JPG)
By the end of this session, your book will be printer-ready and sent to print-on-demand services, that will allow you to print and ship books on demand, worldwide, for a minimum order of 1 copy.
We also provide special training for corporate clients who wish to set up their own publishing channels. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.